These 15 startups didn't exist 5 years ago - now they're worth billions
For the purposes of this list, Business Insider asked PitchBook Data to pull a list of US-based companies that were founded in 2012 or later - since we're nearing the end of 2016 - and that are private tech companies with a valuation of north of $1 billion.
We then ranked them from least to most valuable based on their post-money valuations.
Here are the companies that achieved billion-dollar valuations in the last five years:
- 9 best street foods in Mumbai you must try
- 10 cool places to hangout in Mumbai
- Indian festival holiday calendar for October and November 2023 at a glance
- Banks closed for 1/3rd of October 2023 – Check out dates and details
- Tax-friendly destinations: A guide to the world's lowest taxes countries