These 6 TED talks have completely changed how I make decisions
Big or small, decisions aren't as easy as they may seem.
Psychologists have found decision-making is fraught with hidden influences, tricky nuances, and the ability to make us happy in the short-term but unhappy in the long-term.Some of my greatest insights into this aspect of human behavior have come from TED talks, which break down research findings into their most digestible form.Advertisement
Here are the talks that have changed how I make decisions.
- 2 more test COVID-19 positive in UP's Shamli district
- With 242 cases in a day, Bihar's COVID tally soars to 3,806
- 123 more test positive for COVID-19 in Assam; total count 1,339
- 48 COVID-19 cases reported in a day in Gautam Buddh Nagar; total 453
- Top bureaucrats under quarantine after senior IAS officer tests COVID-19 positive in J-K