These 6 TED talks have completely changed how I make decisions
Big or small, decisions aren't as easy as they may seem.
Psychologists have found decision-making is fraught with hidden influences, tricky nuances, and the ability to make us happy in the short-term but unhappy in the long-term.
Some of my greatest insights into this aspect of human behavior have come from TED talks, which break down research findings into their most digestible form.
Here are the talks that have changed how I make decisions.
Popular on BI
- Tips to identify and avoid fake ChatGPT extensions on Google Chrome
- Logitech lays off 300 employees as computer accessories sales drop
- India logs 1,300 new Covid-19 cases, its highest in 140 days
- Two held for unruly behaviour after drinking on board Dubai-Mumbai flight
- Job portal Indeed lays off 2,200 employees, CEO 'heartbroken'