These 9 Gmail features will help you get the most out of Google's popular email service
- Gmail offers a ton of useful features that aren't immediately obvious, such as the ability to schedule emails and select messages in bulk.
- Many of these features work across the desktop, iOS, and Android.
- Here are our nine favorite Gmail features.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Managing email is a tedious yet necessary daily task for many people.
But if you're one of the 1.5 billion people using Google's Gmail service, there are several time-saving features at your disposal you might not be aware of that can alleviate some of this burden.
That's especially true now more than ever considering Google added a handful of new features to Gmail in April to celebrate the email service's 15-year anniversary.
From quickly pulling up messages from the same sender to selecting emails in bulk, here's a look at some of the most useful features available in Gmail.
Get the latest Google stock price here.
Let Google help you write your email.
Sign out of Gmail from every device.
Schedule emails to be sent at a later date or time.
Snooze emails for later viewing.
Find all emails from a specific sender in two clicks.
Use Gmail without an internet connection.
Set an expiration date and passcode for sensitive emails.
Un-send an email.
Mark all unread emails as read in three clicks.
- Delhi HC exempts custom duties on medicines for rare diseases
- Samsung Galaxy F15 5G with 6,000mAh battery launched in India starting at ₹15,999
- Delhi govt presents FY25 budget with ₹76,000 crore outlay; to give ₹1,000 per month to every woman
- No immunity for MPs, MLAs taking bribe to vote, make speech in House: SC
- AI, Oil & Gas sectors show over 20% growth in hiring in Feb: Report