These are Ola’s biggest product innovations created as a result of direct user insights
ALSO READ: EXCLUSIVE: Ola’s COO talks about all the aces the company has up its sleeves to take on competition from Uber in 2017
In the last one year, Ola has pivoted to 8-9 categories under the platform and Pranay said that it’s because of the patrons. He said ‘We have realized is that there has been a lot of behavioral change that has happened in consumers in terms of how they consume mobility. This has become a utilitarian need. The experience that we are trying to deliver at different price points, because the market is very heterogeneous’
We decided to take you on a ride through Ola’s categories that have been created because of what your mobility needs are. Take a look.
Popular on BI
- Top 10 must-visit destinations in South Africa
- Indian markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Stock markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Icy pebbles may be carrying water to developing planets across the cosmos!
- With $500 billion in reserves, LIC is the world’s fourth largest insurer