These are the 10 best-selling sneakers of the year so far
- The sneaker craze is hitting a fever pitch.
- Certain styles fare better than others. Sneaker resale marketplaces like StockX and Stadium Goods have sold popular pairs for $20,000.
- From Air Jordans to Chuck Taylors, here are the best-selling sneakers of 2019 so far, according to NPD analyst Matt Powell.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Sneakers are undoubtedly the next big thing.
Athletic brands like Nike and Adidas regularly dominate the sneaker world with their innovative and modern designs. But in the midst of new styles and changing fads, some sneakers will always be iconic.
Sport footwear sales declined declined overall in the first half of 2019, NPD analyst Matt Powell wrote in a report Tuesday. In general, sales for Nike and the Jordan brand grew slightly in the first half of the year, while Adidas, Converse, Skechers, New Balance, and Under Armour saw a slight decline.
From Chuck Taylors to Air Jordans, these are the best-selling sneakers of 2019 so far, according to Powell.
10. Nike Revolution 4
9. Vans Ward
8. Chuck Taylor Ox Low
7. Adidas NMD R1
6. Air Jordan 4
5. Air Jordan 6
4. Nike Air Force 1
3. Jordan 6 Rings
2. Nike Tanjun
1. Nike Air Max 270
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x
- After JP Morgan, Indian bonds set to enter other global bond indices; capital raising for infra push to get a boost
- 10 calcium-rich foods to ward Off calcium deficiency
- Amazon introduces next-gen of Echo smart devices with new-age AI