These are the 13 hottest companies in cloud security software, according to IT professionals
- IT Central Station compiled a list of the top 13 companies that provide security software as a service via the cloud.
- These ratings are based on reviews by information technology professionals.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Companies are increasingly looking to build out their cybersecurity arsenal.
With the threat of hackers, malware, and other cyber-threats looming, security software has become a must-have - not only for tech companies, but also for companies in retail, media, health, and more. And cybersecurity companies themselves have increasingly turned to delivering their software through the cloud.
Cybersecurity companies are becoming some of the hottest places to work and for VCs to throw their money at. However, some experts also say there's also an overflow of security products: VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger recently advised companies to "start getting rid of products" because the growing number of options out there is introducing more complexity and more problems.
To narrow down the best cloud-based cybersecurity products, we turned to IT Central Station - a review site where real IT professionals can leave reviews for the software they use.
Among the companies below, valuation numbers for private companies come from PitchBook, a database that tracks such things.
And in case you're wondering, IT Central Station also reviewed the top 18 DevOps companies in the industry.
So which SaaS security companies are the best, according to users? Here's a list of the top 13 cloud security companies, based on user reviews from IT Central Station.
Here are IT Central Station's ranking criteria, for the curious.
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- The rally in stocks will trick investors into thinking the bear market is over, but there's still a case for the S&P 500 to fall another 26% next year, Morgan Stanley's Mike Wilson says
- Adani may be the richest Indian but Ambani’s RIL retains the top spot on Hurun's list of most valuable companies
- Here are the best apps and games on Google Play in India 2022
- Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list
- Rupee gains 8 paise to close at 81.22 against US dollar
- BYJU’s, Zomato, Dream11 among India’s most valuable PE/VC-funded companies as per Hurun
- GST revenues rose by 11% to ₹1.46 lakh crore in November: Finance Ministry
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- VerSe Innovation Company
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World