These are the 13 hottest companies in cloud security software, according to IT professionals
- IT Central Station compiled a list of the top 13 companies that provide security software as a service via the cloud.
- These ratings are based on reviews by information technology professionals.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Companies are increasingly looking to build out their cybersecurity arsenal.
With the threat of hackers, malware, and other cyber-threats looming, security software has become a must-have - not only for tech companies, but also for companies in retail, media, health, and more. And cybersecurity companies themselves have increasingly turned to delivering their software through the cloud.
Cybersecurity companies are becoming some of the hottest places to work and for VCs to throw their money at. However, some experts also say there's also an overflow of security products: VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger recently advised companies to "start getting rid of products" because the growing number of options out there is introducing more complexity and more problems.
To narrow down the best cloud-based cybersecurity products, we turned to IT Central Station - a review site where real IT professionals can leave reviews for the software they use.
Among the companies below, valuation numbers for private companies come from PitchBook, a database that tracks such things.
And in case you're wondering, IT Central Station also reviewed the top 18 DevOps companies in the industry.
So which SaaS security companies are the best, according to users? Here's a list of the top 13 cloud security companies, based on user reviews from IT Central Station.
Here are IT Central Station's ranking criteria, for the curious.
- India's 'FIA Global' pivotal to Nepal's growing GDP in 2022
- Indian government is softening the inflation blow with export bans, duty cuts and subsidies
- Artificial intelligence has helped in developing a drug that can cure COVID-19 patients
- Key facts about Texas mass shooting incident and America’s complex love affair with guns
- Sandalwood smuggler Veerappan's elder brother dies of cardiac arrest
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction