Eight apps that every business professional on the go should have
Most often than not, a quick look into a professionals' life gives people a good judgment about his or her management and organizational skills.
Being a part of the internet generation, these business professionals have had to master the art of optimizing time with the aid of the powers of technology.
Getting their hands on some of the best mobile applications could help them automate tasks that can’t be achieved by a priority list ot due to time constraints.
Hence, we at Business Insider, along with the news app,
Linkedin is a business-oriented social networking service. Widely used across the globe for professional networking. Linkedin has over the years enabled people to build their professional identity, discover professional opportunities and stay inspired.
Evernote is a cross-platform app designed for note taking, organizing, and archiving. It’s simply a modern workspace & digital assistant that’s developed to break the monotony of miscellaneous tasks.
Inshorts is India’s only content discovery app that caters all the latest news curated in just 60 words, for easy and enhanced reading. The curated synopsis for each story is a pioneer offering and gives a unique reading experience that allows you to know the crux of the news without reading through the entire piece.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing of PDFs. Widely used by professionals & students as it makes viewing documents easier.
Call Recorder ACR
Another Call Recorder is a free call recorder application. It comes bundled with a number features like password protection of recordings, different recording formats along with ability to start delayed recordings.
CamScanner is a mobile document scanning and sharing app. CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, tablets and computers. With some great features available in the app to optimize the scan quality it’s a great hit amongst the audiences.
Market on Mobile
Moneycontrol Markets on Mobile is one of India’s leading Finance apps. It enables the users to track the latest updates on Indian and Global financial markets whilst covering assets from different exchanges, so you can track Indices, Stocks, Futures, Options, Mutual Funds, Commodities and Currencies with ease.
Paytm is a very well known mobile recharge & bill payment app. Its user friendly format helps in making quick mobile or utility bills payment. Users can also shop online at Paytm. The Paytm Wallet can also be used to pay for shopping online at many destinations or pay for services such as cab fare and more.
(P.S- This post was done in tie-up with Inshorts)
AdvertisementImage credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Bollywood actor Shah Rukh's son Aryan Khan's bail plea rejected in cruise ship drugs case
- Jubilant FoodWorks slips 8% on weak store sales of Domino’s Pizza
- When Karisma Kapoor played Geet from Jab We Met for Dunzo Daily
- Indian employees to get the biggest salary hikes amongst Asia-Pacific countries next year
- Ola S1 and S1 Pro test rides to begin on November 10
- Indian Employees
- Photo Editors Apps
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons