These are the people that give the most to charity
In this season of giving, when not-for-profit organizations make their final push for donations, it's interesting to take a look at how the world's wealthiest individuals are choosing to donate their money.
Wealth-X's new report, "Changing Philanthropy: Trend shifts in Ultra Wealthy Giving," explores the giving habits of ultra high net worth individuals (UHNWI), defined as having a net worth of $30 million or more, and identifies the characteristics of major donors who have donated at least $1 million in their lifetime.
Here's a look at how these two groups compare:
Click here to read more from Wealth-X's report.
This post is sponsored by Wealth-X.
Find out more about Sponsor Content.
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Highest strike rate in IPL 2023: Rahane beats Jaiswal; SKY only Indian in top four
- Godrej Group arm to invest ₹100 crore to acquire material handling equipment to be rented out
- These are must to do activities in Lonavala on your next visit
- Inox Wind gets 150-MW wind energy project from NTPCREL
- RBI’s gold holdings jump over 17% to a whopping ₹2,30,734 crore