These are the people that give the most to charity
In this season of giving, when not-for-profit organizations make their final push for donations, it's interesting to take a look at how the world's wealthiest individuals are choosing to donate their money.
Wealth-X's new report, "Changing Philanthropy: Trend shifts in Ultra Wealthy Giving," explores the giving habits of ultra high net worth individuals (UHNWI), defined as having a net worth of $30 million or more, and identifies the characteristics of major donors who have donated at least $1 million in their lifetime.
Here's a look at how these two groups compare:
This post is sponsored by Wealth-X.
Find out more about Sponsor Content.
- Exicom Tele-Systems IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4% in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6%
- Fiscal deficit at Jan-end touches 63.6% of full year target: Govt data
- Cabinet approves 3 semiconductor fab units, to generate 80,000 jobs
- RIL shares climb nearly 1% after announcing mega merger