These are the people that give the most to charity
In this season of giving, when not-for-profit organizations make their final push for donations, it's interesting to take a look at how the world's wealthiest individuals are choosing to donate their money.
Wealth-X's new report, "Changing Philanthropy: Trend shifts in Ultra Wealthy Giving," explores the giving habits of ultra high net worth individuals (UHNWI), defined as having a net worth of $30 million or more, and identifies the characteristics of major donors who have donated at least $1 million in their lifetime.
Here's a look at how these two groups compare:
This post is sponsored by Wealth-X.
Find out more about Sponsor Content.
- Bengaluru Police arrests 60 more people 'for their role in riots'
- Unscheduled transit flights cannot land for specific hours at Delhi airport on Aug 15
- This new test to diagnose Covid-19 in just 20 minutes
- Twitter celebrates India's 74th Independence Day with a new emoji
- UGC final year exam guidelines — The wait gets longer, Supreme Court to decide the final verdict on August 18