These are the people that give the most to charity
In this season of giving, when not-for-profit organizations make their final push for donations, it's interesting to take a look at how the world's wealthiest individuals are choosing to donate their money.
Wealth-X's new report, "Changing Philanthropy: Trend shifts in Ultra Wealthy Giving," explores the giving habits of ultra high net worth individuals (UHNWI), defined as having a net worth of $30 million or more, and identifies the characteristics of major donors who have donated at least $1 million in their lifetime.
Here's a look at how these two groups compare:
This post is sponsored by Wealth-X.
Find out more about Sponsor Content.
- Petrol price in Kerala shoots up from ₹90 to ₹100 a litre in just four months
- There are a few reasons why Zomato wants $8 billion valuation from its IPO -- here's a look at if it makes sense
- Germany adopts $9.6 billion climate protection programme to achieve new climate targets, says Finance Minister
- China's migrating elephant herd travels further south in Eshan county, say authorities
- Iran condemns US' seizure of website domains as an 'attempt to undermine global freedom of expression'