These Charts Perfectly Explain Why Companies Are Going Crazy Spending Billions On Messaging Apps
Messaging apps have become a threat to companies like Facebook since it prevents them from expanding overseas and obtaining access from coveted demographics in emerging markets.
These charts from OnDevice explain why messaging apps have hurt Facebook and why Facebook spent billions buying WhatsApp.
- Big Tech should obey the law of the land says India, after Twitter goes to court
- Tata Motors, Tata Steel, Marico among stocks to watch out for on July 6
- Best sandwich makers in India
- Orange alerts issued to 3 states by the weather department – what does it mean?
- Best moisturizer for face in India for daily use