These creepy photos of American cities without people make them almost unrecognizable
For almost 40 years, photographer William W. Fuller has traveled back and forth across America, documenting his journeys.
However, instead of creating the typical postcard image, Fuller decided he wanted to make photographs of major cities in a way that makes them almost completely unrecognizable.
Fuller turned his series into a recently published book, entitled The City: A Formal View of American Urban Architecture.
Below, familiar US cities that when captured with Fuller's lens, look more like apocalyptic, empty, and ghostly down towns.
- Markets fall in early trade after four days of rally; TaMo & M&M top gainers
- The Internet's Effect on Retail
- Twitter's former leaders including Parag Agrawal sue Elon Musk for $128 mn
- Apple introduces new MacBook Air laptop with M3 chip
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more