These four cities offer the best luxury homes to home buyers
AdvertisementIn the last few years,
“This city has the one of the largest luxury property markets because nothing beats the sea view here. And it is not available in any of the other luxury property market,” says Ajay Nahar, MD, Nahar Group.
Being the satellite town, the primary reason for this property market to have a booming luxury market is because of its HNI residents. This market is home to several high income professionals, who aspire to own a luxury property, thus making Gurgaon feature in the top luxury markets.
The reasons are similar to that of Gurgaon except that it is home to young high-income entrepreneurs. The IT city offers spectacular view, which is an essential for any luxury market across the country.
Jaipur is viewed more as an investment than to ready-to-move-in luxury destination. The market is still growing and hence both developers
and home buyers see a lot of potential. Besides, the city’s proximity to Delhi, which again houses a large number of luxury consumers, is also one major reason for the city to make the cut.
AdvertisementImage Credit: Indiatimes.com
Popular on BI
- Taxing times persist for Delta Corp as ace investor Ashish Kacholia sells shares
- Smart choices: Pre-workout foods for optimal fitness
- Delhi Police busts international cyber fraud syndicate operating from Dubai, Philippines; 5 arrested
- Nifty, Sensex witness volatility, IT stocks under pressure
- Pro-Khalistani protests held outside Indian diplomatic missions in Canada