These four cities offer the best luxury homes to home buyers
In the last few years,
“This city has the one of the largest luxury property markets because nothing beats the sea view here. And it is not available in any of the other luxury property market,” says Ajay Nahar, MD, Nahar Group.
Being the satellite town, the primary reason for this property market to have a booming luxury market is because of its HNI residents. This market is home to several high income professionals, who aspire to own a luxury property, thus making Gurgaon feature in the top luxury markets.
The reasons are similar to that of Gurgaon except that it is home to young high-income entrepreneurs. The IT city offers spectacular view, which is an essential for any luxury market across the country.
Jaipur is viewed more as an investment than to ready-to-move-in luxury destination. The market is still growing and hence both developers
Advertisementand home buyers see a lot of potential. Besides, the city’s proximity to Delhi, which again houses a large number of luxury consumers, is also one major reason for the city to make the cut.
Image Credit: Indiatimes.com
Popular on BI
- SEBI approves Paytm’s $2.2 billion IPO, company explores November listing
- Indian Broadcasting & Digital Foundation re-elects K Madhavan as its President
- Semi-fungible tokens — coins that travel between the worlds of cryptocurrency and NFTs
- Apple is hiring engineers and interns for their tech team in India
- IPL teams are reportedly launching fan tokens, which will give followers a bigger say in club decisions