These are the 6 new Indian startups that have just struck gold
AdvertisementSwiss reinsurance company Swiss Re has announced the names of the six startups that made it to the first batch of InsurTech accelerator programme.
The three technology themes identified for the programme include, Internet of things (home, industrial, health and motor), Systems of engagement (innovative distribution channels and models, digital assistants/ Robo advisors etc.) and Smart analytics (application of deep learning and machine learning across insurance value chain).
"We are excited to welcome these innovative startups to our first ever global
During the programme, startups will have access to the global expertise and insights from the Swiss Re team, mentors from the industry, and technical enablement to work on challenging global insurance problems. At the end of 16 weeks, the selected startups will present their learnings and achievements to ecosystem partners and potential investors.
The six startups identified for this programme are:
· GOQii, which provides one-on-one mobile coaching and fitness tracking that helps individuals make the shift to a healthier lifestyle.
· Touchkin which uses mobile-based social sensing to build a predictive care platform and enable proactive personalized care – bringing help to those who need it, from care experts or families.
· Datasigns is a risk platform that forges traditional & non-traditional data to facilitate financial services to those outside the formal system. It helps financial organizations access new and underserved market.
· eKincare is an end to end wellness platform that integrates medical records, healthcare services and leverages predictive analytics to design wellness initiatives & reduce healthcare costs.
· Niki.ai is the first AI-fueled smart-purchasing assistant, with the aim to both revolutionize customer interaction and redefine the buying experience as a whole.
· Arya.ai is a developer platform for Deep Learning that offers tools to build and customize neural networks, and also provides trainable modules and APIs.
Popular on BI
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Amazon Convertible Fest sale – Best deals on convertible ACs and refrigerators
- Govt intervention critical to remove green financing barriers, IPCC report stresses as we move towards 3.5°C warming
- BYJU's set to raise $250 million, at a lower valuation
- Piramal Realty inks deal with Jio-bp to install EV charging stations at its properties
- Sensex halts 2-day gaining streak, falls 290 pts to close below 58K