These tech companies make the most revenue per employee
Tech companies bring in billions of dollars every year in revenue. But just how valuable is each employee at those companies?
As it turns out, based on data from Visual Capitalist, Apple employees bring in the most revenue among tech companies, with each employee bringing in an average of $1.85 million in revenue. The next closest company on the list is Facebook, which makes about $1.62 million in revenue per employee, and then Google's parent company Alphabet, which makes about $1.25 million per employee.
Anaele Pelisson/Business Insider
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Kim Jong Un abruptly reappears after 36 days out of the spotlight and orders North Korea to 'prepare for war'
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- PM Modi endorses Indian Oil's 'Surya Nutan' solar cooker at India Energy Week! Should you switch?
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023
- Best smartwatches under ₹3000