This $99 Phone Case Has A Built In Printer So You Can Print Selfies In Seconds
The case's printer connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth, and can print photos in roughly 50 seconds.
"At the moment, only one sheet of paper can fit in the case," Prynt CEO Clement Perrot told RT. "However, this will soon be increased to up to 30 pieces."
Prynt began designing the printer case in January, and will launch its first case, priced at $99, at the beginning of next year.
Though the Prynt case is designed for 4-inch smartphones, the company says it plans to make cases for larger phone models in the future. The company's developers also say future cases will be able to print pictures in under 30 seconds.
Check out the Prynt smartphone case in action:
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning
- India, Japan agree to strengthen economic cooperation including achieving progress on high-speed railway project
- India rises to No 1 in ODIs, becomes top ranked team in all formats
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x