This $99 Phone Case Has A Built In Printer So You Can Print Selfies In Seconds
The case's printer connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth, and can print photos in roughly 50 seconds.
"At the moment, only one sheet of paper can fit in the case," Prynt CEO Clement Perrot told RT. "However, this will soon be increased to up to 30 pieces."
Prynt began designing the printer case in January, and will launch its first case, priced at $99, at the beginning of next year.
Though the Prynt case is designed for 4-inch smartphones, the company says it plans to make cases for larger phone models in the future. The company's developers also say future cases will be able to print pictures in under 30 seconds.
Check out the Prynt smartphone case in action:
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore