This concept yacht soars above the water and looks like something out of 'Star Trek'
It looks like something out of science fiction.
The luxury craft uses the same concept as modern, superfast America's Cup racing yachts to lift itself above the water and move at a top speed of 38 knots.
Much of the 82 foot long superstructure is made of super-strong carbon fiber to reduce weight, and the craft relies on a very high-tech autopilot system to maintain smooth control, even above rough water.
- BYD Seal electric sedan launched in India starting at ₹41 lakh
- Media and entertainment industry to cross ₹3 lakh crore in 2026 says FICCI, EY report
- 5 Fruits that help increase calcium
- Too many regulatory guardrails could impede growth rate: Uday Kotak
- Fair trade regulator CCI to shortly commence market study on AI