This 'electric jet board' surfboard doesn't need waves
The Carver by Onean is an electric jet board that lets riders surf calm waters. It can reach speeds up to 21 miles per hour and it's controlled by a wireless remote. Following is a transcript of the video.
Surfing without waves? The Carver by Onean is an electric jet board. No waves? No problem. Wakeboarders are also in for a treat. The Carver is perfect for lakes that prohibit gas-powered boats. Cut across calm waters with ease. The jet propulsion will thrust you forward. But how?
A wireless remote allows riders to control speed. The Carver can travel up to 21 mph. It weighs 26.5 pounds. Onean claims 20 minutes of ride time at full thrust. The battery takes two hours to fully charge. But you'll have to wait 30 minutes for it to cool down first.
It can be hard to find your balance but you'll be on your way after a few attempts. These thrills aren't cheap. A Carver board will set you back $5,595.
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- All 81 movies based on Marvel comics, ranked according to critics
- EY and Deloitte are scrutinizing staff workloads and quietly letting some workers go, report says
- EPFO adds a net 15.62 lakh members in Dec; 8.41 lakh new subscribers join workforce
- Zee Entertainment reaches out to Sony to revive terminated merger
- India's AI market to touch $17-billion by 2027: Nasscom-BCG report
- Worried about 'forever chemicals' in your water? Try electron-beaming it!
- Wetlands in the icy Arctic have begun releasing 9% more planet-warming methane in the past two decades: study