This 'electric jet board' surfboard doesn't need waves
The Carver by Onean is an electric jet board that lets riders surf calm waters. It can reach speeds up to 21 miles per hour and it's controlled by a wireless remote. Following is a transcript of the video.
Surfing without waves? The Carver by Onean is an electric jet board. No waves? No problem. Wakeboarders are also in for a treat. The Carver is perfect for lakes that prohibit gas-powered boats. Cut across calm waters with ease. The jet propulsion will thrust you forward. But how?
A wireless remote allows riders to control speed. The Carver can travel up to 21 mph. It weighs 26.5 pounds. Onean claims 20 minutes of ride time at full thrust. The battery takes two hours to fully charge. But you'll have to wait 30 minutes for it to cool down first.
It can be hard to find your balance but you'll be on your way after a few attempts. These thrills aren't cheap. A Carver board will set you back $5,595.
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200
- Qatar Airways says it is not accepting passengers on its flights from 2 African nations immediately due to the new Omicron variant
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Paytm Q2 result — Operational revenue crosses ₹1000 crore, loss widens by ₹37 crore
- These Indian states have the highest number of international airports; UP tops the list
- Centre raises Bengal labour budget for creation of 27 cr man-days
- Over a million Ethereum tokens have been burned since the big upgrade, but transaction costs are still a pain point for the network