This Guy Took A Selfie While Floating In The Ocean Immediately After His Plane Crashed
As we read in BroBible, sirens inside of the plane started to go off, warning passengers that the plane was about to crash into the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
As the plane took a nosedive, Puentes snapped a shot on his GoPro. Then, while clutching a floating seat cushion in the water, he took a selfie.
You can see the sinking plane in the background.
According to Hawaii's KHON, he was out there for a while before getting rescued by the Coast Guard:
"Steel-toed boots, heavy work jeans, and long sleeve shirt. It was hard and exhausting to swim with all that," Puentes said.
After floating for what seemed like hours, Puentes and the rest of the people on board were picked up by the Coast Guard.
Here is footage of the terrifying crash:
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India