This Guy Took A Selfie While Floating In The Ocean Immediately After His Plane Crashed
As we read in BroBible, sirens inside of the plane started to go off, warning passengers that the plane was about to crash into the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
As the plane took a nosedive, Puentes snapped a shot on his GoPro. Then, while clutching a floating seat cushion in the water, he took a selfie.
You can see the sinking plane in the background.
According to Hawaii's KHON, he was out there for a while before getting rescued by the Coast Guard:
"Steel-toed boots, heavy work jeans, and long sleeve shirt. It was hard and exhausting to swim with all that," Puentes said.
After floating for what seemed like hours, Puentes and the rest of the people on board were picked up by the Coast Guard.
Here is footage of the terrifying crash:
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life