This Indian logistics startup is profitable for a simple reason
The company’s services include warehouse management, packaging, fleet management, sourcing of staples and groceries, cold chain solutions, first mile and last mile services across 14 cities with manpower of 1500 and fleet of over 200 vehicles.
Nehru also says that they don’t believe in discounting and charge the partner companies fairly in accordance to their services. We don’t compromise on service but then we don’t compromise on our compensation either.
There is an increasing market demand for their customized supply chain and decentralized sourcing services. Case in point, 50% of their revenue comes from Big Basket with over 10,000 deliveries carried out by Brring of 40,000 deliveries that the company does.
Other customers include grophers, furlenco, ShopX, Udaan,McDonalds’ McCafe etc. They have even figured out cold Chain customized services for 8 Hospitals of
This small company gets the point, something which most startups are missing; to get ahead, you have to make it happen, no matter what.
Popular on BI
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A boomer grandma advises on how to set boundaries with millennial kids when it comes to babysitting
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024
- Tata Power stock zooms ahead after brokerage on upgrade