This Indian logistics startup is profitable for a simple reason
The company’s services include warehouse management, packaging, fleet management, sourcing of staples and groceries, cold chain solutions, first mile and last mile services across 14 cities with manpower of 1500 and fleet of over 200 vehicles.
Nehru also says that they don’t believe in discounting and charge the partner companies fairly in accordance to their services. We don’t compromise on service but then we don’t compromise on our compensation either.
There is an increasing market demand for their customized supply chain and decentralized sourcing services. Case in point, 50% of their revenue comes from Big Basket with over 10,000 deliveries carried out by Brring of 40,000 deliveries that the company does.
Other customers include grophers, furlenco, ShopX, Udaan,McDonalds’ McCafe etc. They have even figured out cold Chain customized services for 8 Hospitals of
This small company gets the point, something which most startups are missing; to get ahead, you have to make it happen, no matter what.
- Microsoft's software is being targeted by Chinese hackers -- and they're going after law firms, NGOs, defence contractors and others
- Education, skill, research, innovation second biggest focus of budget after health: PM at webinar on budget provisions for higher education. PTI KR ASK DV DV
- Union Budget has broadened our efforts to link education with employability and entrepreneurial capability:PM Modi at webinar on education. PTI KR ASK DV DV
- India records 14,989 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours
- Patient with underlying disease dies after getting AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in South Korea