This iPhone 7 case from Louis Vuitton costs a whopping $5,000 - take a look
Luxury fashion house Louis Vuitton has debuted a new product called the Eye-Trunk, a leather iPhone 7 case designed to pay tribute to the company's origins as a trunk designer.But outfitting your phone in couture will cost you: The lowest-end case costs more than $1,100, while the priciest version will set you back well over $5,000.
This is the Eye-Trunk in "precious Golden Crocodile leather." The iPhone 7 version retails for $5,050, while the iPhone 7 Plus version sells for $5,500.
If that's a bit out of your price range, Louis Vuitton offers a few more options in the $1,000 range: The traditional Monogram version costs $1,180 for an iPhone 7 and $1,250 for an iPhone 7 Plus.Advertisement
Here it is in Monogram Reverse...
There's a Monogram Eclipse version, too: a black and gray version with the company's famous logo.Advertisement
Here's what the Eclipse case looks like from the front. On its website, Louis Vuitton says the cases are "more than a protective cover." Instead, the case "establishes itself as the ultimate fashionable accessory of the season."
- 'Democracy has prevailed' says Joe Biden as he takes oath as the 46th President of the United States
- PM Modi congratulates Joe Biden, says he looks forward to strengthen India-US partnership
- Democracy has prevailed, says US President Joe Biden in his first speech. PTI ZH AKJ ZH ZH
- Joe Biden takes oath as 46th US President amidst unprecedented security. PTI ZH AKJ ZH ZH
- Kamala Devi Harris creates history as she takes oath as Vice President of USA