This is probably the most feel good trailer for a Wall Street movie we've ever seen
"Demolition" premiered Thursday at the Toronto International Film Festival and the reviews are mixed. As The New York Times put it, "Jake Gyllenhaal Gets Weird."
Gyllenhaal's character is a young financier who sets out to find himself after his wife unexpectedly dies.
In the trailer, Gyllenhaal's character, Davis Mitchell, appears to experience a complete transformation from a rigid Wall Streeter who wakes up at 5:30 a.m. - and whose firm manages $6 billion - to a whimsical family man.
Eventually he even quits his finance job and joins a wrecking crew, according to a Variety review.
Maybe it will inspire others to abandon the high-strung lifestyle.
Here's the trailer:
- Astronomers find planet that seems too humongous to be orbiting its parent star!
- Penguins employ thousands of microsleeps to achieve 11 hours' slumber daily!
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role
- Victory of Modi's guarantees, say BJP leaders as party sweeps states states