This is what it means when you order 'Animal Style' at In-N-Out Burger
Aly Weisman/Business InsiderIf you've ever visited fast food chain In-N-Out Burger, you've probably heard the term "Animal Style."
Aly Weisman/Business Insider
But what exactly does it mean?
Basically, it's when a burger or fries come topped with all the fixings - plus a secret sauce, of which the ingredients have never been disclosed.
Check out the mystery toppings here...
Popular on BI
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open in the red tracking global cues: Adani Ports, Coal India, Mazagon Dock among stocks to watch
- Nifty headed for lifetime high in June, analysts recommend capitalising on dips
- Highest strike rate in IPL 2023: Rahane beats Jaiswal; SKY only Indian in top four
- Godrej Group arm to invest ₹100 crore to acquire material handling equipment to be rented out
- These are must to do activities in Lonavala on your next visit