This Is What It Was Like Standing In Line To Buy An iPhone 6
A quick note: Hours before the iPhone 6 became available, I accidentally took a test run to the Verizon store in New York City's Financial District. It was one of the weirder experiences of my life. In the end, the story is pretty embarrassing, but it's here if you'd like to read it.
- Which countries are most affected by severe seismic activity? New earthquake metric provides fresh perspective
- Exicom Tele-Systems to raise ₹429 cr via IPO; sets price band at ₹135-142/share
- Kawasaki Ninja 500 sports bike launched in India at ₹5.24 lakh
- Vodafone Idea board to meet on Feb 27 to consider fundraising proposal
- Stocks rebound: Sensex jumps over 500 points, Nifty hits fresh high