This is why SanDisk’s new iXpand Flash Drive is a boon for iPhone users
One of the major problems that is crippling the smartphone generation is storage, as stated by the latest IDC report. SanDisk’s latest study found to its shocking dismay that more than 50% of the smartphone users run out of memory space per week.
The basic instinct is to delete content. SanDisk’s study found 83% of all smartphone users delete content. This becomes worse for iPhone users.99.20% of iPhone users delete content as a resort to free space.
“Deleting content is the easiest option but not the most desirable one,” said Rajesh Gupta, Country Manager of India and SAARC.
Hence being a global leader in flash storage solutions, SanDisk launched iXpand Flash Drive, a one of its kind storage experience for consumers.
“Our line of mobile storage offerings can immediately help free up space. With the new iXpand Flash Drive, people can spend more time using their iPhone to capture what they love, and less time worrying about how and where to transfer these photos and videos,” said Rajesh.
This is what it is all about
1. Content gets directly saved to the drive without any hassle.
2. The iXpand Drive app give a menu driven experience for the consumers which means one will be guided by instructions at every step, thus providing a seamless experience for the users.
3. One need not worry about categorising the content to sort it; the drive saves the content in the respective folders like photos, videos, documents etc.
4. It directly saves images from Facebook, Instagram and Picasa. No more worrying about where to save all those downloaded images.
5. It features a flexible Lightning connector and now a USB 3.0 connector so users can quickly and easily move photos and videos between iPhone and iPad and Mac or PCs.
This comes as a boon to the iPhone users as people were apprehensive especially about buying the 16GB version for fear of storage shortage. Also since iPhone has only one Lightning connector, any other device prevented the users from installing any other connectors. But the slim design uses minimal space and hence more than one connector can be connected at a time.
The product is available exclusively on Amazon at a price range of Rs 3990-Rs 9990.
(Image credits: indiatimes)