This new app will alert you if important people like Trump or Mark Cuban start tweeting about a publicly traded company
One firm that helps Wall Street track the buzz on social networks is LikeFolio, which CNBC reported has had some success spotting turnarounds of companies like Chipotle and Under Armour.
Now LikeFolio is bringing some of that insight to everyone by releasing an app, with partner TD Ameritrade, that lets you track when market-moving celebrities tweet about public companies.
They aren't the first to have this idea. In January, Trigger, a free app that lets you track custom financial signals, released a feature which alerted you when Trump tweeted about one of your stocks. But LikeFolio is taking that one step further and letting you follow various influencers, or sets of them. Unfortunately, some are locked unless you are a TD Ameritrade customers. But the app itself is free.
Here is how it works:
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x
- After JP Morgan, Indian bonds set to enter other global bond indices; capital raising for infra push to get a boost
- 10 calcium-rich foods to ward Off calcium deficiency
- Amazon introduces next-gen of Echo smart devices with new-age AI