This Photo Of A Bloody Blackhawks Player Celebrating The Stanley Cup Is The Definitive Image Of The NHL Playoffs
That's Chicago Blackhawks winger Andrew Shaw celebrating his team's Stanley Cup Championship last night in Boston.
An occasional goal-scorer and incessant agitator, Shaw displayed phenomenal toughness when he returned to the ice stitched up after taking this slap shot to the face in the first period:
The 21-year-old winger's stitches were separating during the game but Shaw refused to head back to the locker room for more work.
The Hawks won 3-2 in an incredible comeback.
- Mehmet Oz says he was 'exhausted' when he filmed viral 'Wegner's' gaffe, adding it's not a big deal because 'I've gotten my kids' names wrong as well'
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Shimla stipulated 75 ponds Amrit Sarovar for water conservation to mark Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Mumbai breathes its cleanest air ever for the second time this monsoon
- Reliance Jio, Voda step up hiring as 5G related job postings up 65%
- Rupee gains 22 paise against the dollar as crude prices ease, FPIs come back
- Cabinet clears proposal to raise ECLGS corpus to Rs 5 lakh cr for tourism and hospitality sector