This pitch deck helped a 65-year-old company raise $50 million and show investors why its personality testing service was suddenly growing like a hot startup
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- HDFC’s share price opened 1.5% higher after announcing ₹14,000 crore fundraising
- Paytm is scaling up its lending operations – brings on board former Clix Capital CEO
- Radio City’s social media reach grew by 280% during lockdown; it is now offering bouquet on-air and online offerings to woo advertisers
- Behind the scenes of Amazon Prime Day – the India head shares how e-commerce giant planned its biggest sale event amidst a pandemic
- Tata, Maruti, Kia, Mahindra, and Toyota are launching new mid-range cars in India in August 2020