This e-commerce startup is giving you money to socialize
As the craze of using social media has settled down comparatively than a couple of years ago, and people now reason out that it is more of an addiction than any value addition in their lives, there’s someone who is trying to keep ‘the need to socialize digitally’ going.
We are taking about ‘Sagoon’ - a new-age social commerce startup based in Noida. This newbie is developing a suite of applications that helps build intimacy between family, friends, and co-workers, and earn while they socialize. It’s literally paying you to be social.
ALSO READ: China is still far ahead of India when it comes to Startups
The company saw potential in the Social media market in India and by sharing 5% of company’s revenue with every single user, the company wants you to take the cake too.
The social commerce global market is estimated to be about $300 billion worth and this one-of-its-kind platform has already gained more than 2,55,000 global users and ‘a waiting list of over one million’.
How does it work
Sagoon offers features like:
1) My Day to create and share schedules and to-do lists, and set reminders
2) Secret Sharing tool to secretly share a learning, finding, experience or a thought
3) Mood Talk emoticons, stickers for a group or private chat.
AdvertisementALSO READ: Flipkart is Number 1 amongst India’s Most Trusted E-Tailing Brands
With the introduction of “Social Smart Card” by the end of 2016, users will receive an online shopping card that allows them to earn money, spend money, redeem coupons and give gifts to their loved ones while sharing and exchanging information. That could be the real game changer.
ALSO READ: Exclusive: Swiggy helping small restaurants, to get up to 50% of their orders
Popular on BI
- I bought a car wash at 22 years old. It basically runs itself — and I make $5,500 in passive income each month.
- Companies say Elon Musk's plan to charge $1,000 for month for Twitter checkmarks is 'outlandish' and makes them 'meaningless'
- A lawyer who quit to become an OnlyFans performer says she now makes more money and is happier
- Electronic manufacturing services firm Avalon Technologies’ ₹865 crore IPO to open on April 3
- Sky gazers in for celestial treat tonight with 5 planets forming an arc
- Sensex, Nifty close marginally down in volatile trade
- After disappointing 2022, wind industry to expect record installations over the next three years: GWEC report
- Most infidelities committed during honeymoon phase, says survey by extramarital dating app Gleeden