This Story Of A Wheelchair-Bound Woman Using Google Glass Will Move You To Tears
using Google Glass, sometimes for awesome reasons and sometimes to the horror of their their friends and coworkers. But here's one that really shows how the device can help someone.
Alex Blaszczuk owns Glass as part of Google's Explorer program, where Google allowed about 8,000 people to purchase the device at $1,500 a pop.Blaszczuk is a law student whose life was changed in the fall of 2011. She was on her way to a camping trip when a car accident left her paralyzed from the chest down, unable to use her hands.
She shared her story and video of the trip taken with Glass. (Seriously, after watching this, we have tears in our eyes.) Congrats to Blaszczuk!
- No offline exams up to Class 8 in Delhi govt schools
- CBSE board reduces syllabus for Class 10 social science exam
- 3rd Test: Axar Patel takes six wickets as India bowl out England for 112
- Promises made in Rajasthan govt budget will be fulfilled by robust financial management: CM Gehlot
- On his 100th test, Ishant Sharma is only next to Kapil Dev among Indian fast bowlers