This Story Was Just Named The Best Long Business Story Of The Year!
AP/Illustration by Mike Nudelman
We are pleased and proud to report that our story about why AOL CEO Tim Armstrong fired an employee in front of a thousand co-workers was just named the best long-form business story of the year.
This story was written by our Chief Correspondent, Nicholas Carlson, and published last month. The editors at Longform.org selected the story over thousands of other excellent stories published by folks at Bloomberg, BusinessWeek, Fortune, the Wall Street Journal, and many other publications.
And if you haven't read Nick's story yet, here it is:
- RANKED: The world's 20 strongest militaries
- I quit buying from Amazon 4 years ago. I get better deals on products elsewhere but still have to use their services.
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- Lord Buddha's holy relics make sacred journey to Thailand from India
- Financial Independence, Retire Early (FIRE) Movement
- Yum restaurants India exits Devyani International; sells entire stake of ₹871 crore
- Govt eases FDI norms in space sector; 100% in making components for satellites
- Cabinet approves hike in sugarcane FRP by ₹25 to ₹340 per quintal for 2024-25 season