This Story Was Just Named The Best Long Business Story Of The Year!
AP/Illustration by Mike Nudelman
We are pleased and proud to report that our story about why AOL CEO Tim Armstrong fired an employee in front of a thousand co-workers was just named the best long-form business story of the year.
This story was written by our Chief Correspondent, Nicholas Carlson, and published last month. The editors at Longform.org selected the story over thousands of other excellent stories published by folks at Bloomberg, BusinessWeek, Fortune, the Wall Street Journal, and many other publications.
And if you haven't read Nick's story yet, here it is:
- RBI extends deadline to exchange, deposit Rs 2,000 notes till Oct 7
- Explained: TCS on your child's overseas education and mitigating strategies
- From Pixel 8 to Galaxy S23 FE – smartphones launching in October 2023
- World Cup 2023 final squads – Ind, Aus, Eng and all the other teams
- Eating your way to clear vision: 10 foods for healthy eyes