This Tiny Office Uses Collapsible Desks To Make The Most Of The Space
The task of changing around a small
This is doubly true in New York, where space is at a premium and storage is scarce. Organizations like New York-based non-profit Environmental Grantmakers Association, which more than doubles in size from four people to nine in the summer, can have a particularly hard time.Employing a technique you might have last seen in the library stacks of a college, architecture and design firm Taylor & Miller used an existing collapsible filing system to create an easily changeable office. By doing a bit of folding, and rotating some cranks, cubicles can expand to accommodate a full staff of desks, or contract to create a large open space to work collaboratively or host an event.
It just goes to show that there's a lot you can do with a small space.
- Chris Gayle appears four times in the top 10 list of most sixes hit in an IPL match
- Up-close and not so personal with Munnar’s pit vipers, gliding frogs and more
- Haryana government extends lockdown in the state till May 24
- UK's Cairn Energy identifies $70 billion Indian assets for seizing to recover amount due from government
- States to receive nearly 51 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses in next three days, says Union Health Ministry