This Volkswagen is supposed to flip over
The Volkswagen RollGolf is YouTuber Master Milo's second iteration of an 8-year dream to create a car that flips. The car has a roll bar that extends forward and over the car to assist in its roll, and a shortened chassis to make the roll easier. Following is a transcript of the video.
This is a flipping Volkswagen.
Milo Luijben: [Manic laughter]. Super!
Milo is most calm when he's upside down. That's why Milo created a car that lets him spend more time inverted. He calls it the VW RollGolf.
Milo shortened the chassis and added a roll cage to carry the car forward.
- India's GDP grows 7.6% in July-September quarter
- 8 Delicious ways to add spinach to your breakfast
- iQOO 12 camera overview – Samples reveal photography prowess
- She power: The top 10 youngest women entrepreneurs in India
- Tata Technologies records seventh-highest listing day gains in India