This woman left Wall Street and opened 'the most famous bar on the planet' using the formula of beautiful girls plus booze
The founder of Coyote Ugly - the wildest, sexiest, rowdiest bar that calls itself the most famous in the world - says there is more to her success than boobs and booze.
"We're like family," founder Lil Lovell told Business Insider of the Coyote Ugly community, celebrating the landmark New York City location's 23rd anniversary.
She has a point. As Lovell chatted with Business Insider, regulars and former Coyotes flocked to greet her. Lovell pointed out loyalists throughout the room - customers who visited locations across the country, regulars who had visited the bar religiously for more than two decades, Coyotes who had danced on the bar on opening night.
Here's the journey of how Lowell was able to create the 'Most Famous Bar in the World,' combining scantily clad girls and stiff drinks to create a space that still feels like home, 23 years later.
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- Laid-off Google employees are turning to a Discord server with nearly 18,000 members for emotional support and financial advice
- WhatsApp rolls out ability to create avatars on iOS
- One in four users unaware of crypto cybercrime risks: Cybersecurity firm Kaspersky
- Telegram adds real-time message translation in its new update
- Global smartphone revenue fall by 9% in 2022: Counterpoint Research
- Ex-military ruler Pervez Musharraf dies in Dubai: Pak media