Today’s top tech news: Apple’s trying to win over India and India’s trying to win over the G20 Summit
- Apple's new operating system has a lot in store for Indian users.
- India's new Finance Minister will be reforming century-old laws that will affect global tech giants at the G20 Summit in Japan.
- Flipboard recently reported a data breach that has reset all of its user's passwords.
- The newly formed Indian government has started work on its first big 'Make in India' project for the defence sector.
- The US ban on Huawei may end up affecting the roll out of 5G networks in China.
This is Tech Insider's daily dose of tech news -- everything that's happening in tech that you need to know about today from Business Insider and its partner publications:
India’s looking to reform century-old international tax laws — but that might not be good news for everybody
Flipboard’s resetting user passwords after a data breach
The tech bids are in for the new government’s first ‘Make in India’ project