Tom Brady: DeflateGate 'Isn't ISIS'
"We're going to be fine. This isn't ISIS," Brady said. "You know, no one's dying."
The US has been engaged in military strikes against the group since last summer.
At the presser Brady denied being aware any of the footballs used in the Patriots' playoff game against the Indianapolis Colts last Sunday were not fully inflated. NFL investigators have reportedly determined 11 of the 12 balls the Patriots used in the game were slightly deflated, which would make them easier to throw and catch.
"I felt them, they were perfect," Brady said of the footballs.
The Patriots won the game 45-7 and are headed to the Super Bowl.
And this is ISIS:
Watch a video of Brady's remark about ISIS below.
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Elon Musk reportedly left OpenAI's board in 2018 after Sam Altman and other cofounders rejected his plan to run the company
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals and kitchen appliance maker Butterfly announce merger
- ICMR comes up with first ethical guidelines for application of AI in biomedical research, healthcare
- Measures taken by IIFCL to keep bad loans under check: Parliamentary panel
- Microsoft adds 'AI-generated stories' to its Bing search
- Housing sales up 14% annually in Jan-Mar to 1.13 lakh units across top 7 cities: Anarock