Top national security adviser pick reportedly bailed after seeing Trump's press conference
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
- A clear chain of command, reporting directly to the president.
- Restoring the [National Security Council] structure of prior administrations ... so that political advisers like Steve Bannon would not have a seat on the Principals' Committee.
The White House reportedly sought to negotiate with Harward on the matter, which Harward was apparently open to, Hayes said, but that changed a short time later."After watching the president's press conference [Thursday], he decided to stick with his decision to decline the offer," according to the source cited by Hayes.
Harward became deputy commander of US Central Command before he retired in 2013. He was said to be considering the national security adviser role after Gen. Michael Flynn resigned on Monday. Harward told the Associated Press on Thursday his decision was "purely a personal issue," saying "I'm in a unique position finally after being in the military for 40 years to enjoy some personal time."
- Punjab to bring Bill to earmark welfare budget for SCs in proportionate to their population
- High Pressure car washer price in India
- Best boAt headphones to buy in India
- Nothing ear (1) review – clean sound, transparent design for the win
- Oppo Reno 6 Pro 5G to A74 5G: Oppo smartphones launched in India in 2021