Today’s top tech news: Google says no to ‘one size fits all’ laws, Zuckerberg tries to show that he's not taking sides and gamers in India still have to hit the books
- Esports is taking off in India but even with sponsorships to back them up, gamers have to hit the books for backup.
- Google’s Senior Vice President of Global Affairs published a blog posh stating that ‘one size fits all’ content laws don’t account for the variations in online content and discourage technological advancement.
- Facebook’s ad library is launching worldwide starting with Canada, Argentina, Singapore and Ukraine as Zuckerberg tries to assert that he’s not taking sides.
- Indian students prefer to take online coaching to studying offline with the online education industry expected to hit a user based of 9.6 million by 2021.
- The debt-ridden government telecom service providers, BSNL, is buckling under debt and the fate of 180,000 employees hangs in the balance.
- Xiaomi's plans to launch five devices to celebrate its 5-year anniversary in India.
Here’s what it’s like to be a gamer in India
Facebook is taking its political ad library global as Zuckerberg tries to show that he's not taking sides
5 launches and a 5-year celebration for Xiaomi
The fate of 180,000 BSNL unpaid employees hangs in balance as fears of a shutdown loom large
Indian students prefer online coaching to offline classes
- NIA to probe case of abandoned vehicle laden with explosives found near Mukesh Ambani's Antilia
- Gurugram struggles to find plasma donors with only 1% of COVID-19 patients volunteering
- Delhi traffic police shuts UP-Delhi border roads due to farmers' protests
- Budget session may conclude before first phase of assembly polls: Sources
- Budget session of Parliament likely to be cut short; may conclude before Holi: Sources. PTI JTR NAB AQS AQS