scorecard

You Searched For "3 D Mantra" and got 20 results

Sort By:

Business Insider Latest Story Image
5 mins read

Washington's secret weapon is a beloved Gen Z energy drink with more caffeine than God

"Congress would probably go into a government shutdown without Celsius," one reporter said.

Lauren Vespoli   

5 mins read

News of OpenAI workers' big bluff is the latest crack in Sam Altman's facade

Business Insider's report on OpenAI employees' true intentions amid the Sam Altman ouster reveals h…

Dan DeFrancesco   

23 mins read

The plight of the girlboss

Inside a self-help retreat for some of America's most hard-charging female executives

Aki Ito   

4 mins read

Tom Mueller worked for Elon Musk at SpaceX for almost 20 years: 'I learned never to tell him no'

Tom Mueller told Walter Isaacson for his new biography of Elon Musk: "Just say you're going to try,…

Polly Thompson   

8 mins read

Nine hours at the most unhinged hole in golf

There were bros dressed as Thomas Jefferson, bros in BlackRock hats, and bros who urinated on thems…

Zak Jason   

9 mins read

The CEO of Bose knows her success relies on this one thing

Bose CEO Lila Snyder knows that being in a company is being a part of a team. "CEO or any other rol…

Josée Rose   

5 mins read

I made $340,000 in revenue on Etsy last year selling custom tumbler designs. Here's how I boost sales with AI.

An Etsy seller shares her journey from making $55,000 as an email marketer to bringing in $340,000 …

Elle Hardy   

13 mins read

Best yoga mats in India in 2023

Yoga mats are the best option to use while doing floor exercises. They not only prevent you from th…

10 mins read

Elon Musk started a price war that Tesla can't win

Tesla has spent the past year slashing its prices to try and drive away the competition. That's a l…

Linette Lopez   

5 mins read

7 science-backed tips to break a bad habit for good

"Most cravings only usually last from a few minutes to about 20 to 30" says one expert — so i…

Madeline Kennedy   

4 mins read

This Mumbai startup is making tearable laundry sheets, bamboo-based facial tissues and more to replace plastic

Beco claims to be one of the most affordable and sustainable home products companies in India.India…

9 mins read

20 must-know meditation tips and techniques for beginners

These 20 meditation tips can be especially helpful for beginners, or anyone who needs help sticking…

Sara Shah,Zlatin Ivanov   

3 mins read

A band who went viral after TikTokers mis-heard their lyrics explained why they don't mind that people got it wrong

Orlando-based band SALES wrote "Pope is a Rockstar" in 2016. It's recently gone viral on TikTok tha…

Chris Stokel-Walker   

2 mins read

Interesting facts of Bhavin Turakhia, Founder and CEO of Directi

Bhavin Turakhia co-founded Resellerclub, Logicboxes and BigRock at the age of 17. In 2014, all…

4 mins read

From digital shagun at a wedding to digital donation — unique use cases for Paytm go viral on social media

Many families are now turning to Paytm to send and receive money as shagun or gift money at wedd…

11 mins read

Generation Precarious: How young people wound up trapped in a volatile cycle of saving, spending, and debt that will haunt them for decades

The whiplash of scarcity and splurging during the pandemic is going to reshape the economy — and ou…

Juliana Kaplan   

5 mins read

7 benefits of meditation, and how it can affect your brain

Science has proven the benefits of meditation for mental, physical, and emotional health. Here's wh…

Erin Heger   

6 mins read

Michelle Gross   

6 mins read

This Lunar New Year, I'm choosing to celebrate my heritage more than ever - because the US never will

This Lunar New Year, amid a recent wave of anti-Asian violence, it's more important than ever to ta…

Samantha Lee