20 electric cars you'll see on the road by 2025
- While electric vehicles aren't posting big sales numbers yet, auto companies are making significant investments in them.
- Both new and traditional car manufacturers plan to release electric vehicles in the coming years.
- Some of the vehicles have specs and tech features that exceed most gas-powered cars.
While electric vehicles still represent a very small percentage of global car sales, automotive companies have made significant investments in them. As governments move to increase emissions standards, even traditional manufacturers anticipate electric vehicles playing a big role in the near future.
These are 20 electric cars you can expect to see by 2025:
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
Popular on BI
- Adani Airports following investments as per plans submitted to govt: CEO
- Chinese leader Xi Jinping departs Russia but fails to achieve breakthrough in Ukraine conflict
- Healthcare, consumer goods minted the most Indian dollar billionaires
- Indian Oil to invest ₹61,077 crore in a petchem complex at Paradip in Odisha
- Chinese app TikTok still has troves of personal data of Indians: Report