20 electric cars you'll see on the road by 2025
- While electric vehicles aren't posting big sales numbers yet, auto companies are making significant investments in them.
- Both new and traditional car manufacturers plan to release electric vehicles in the coming years.
- Some of the vehicles have specs and tech features that exceed most gas-powered cars.
While electric vehicles still represent a very small percentage of global car sales, automotive companies have made significant investments in them. As governments move to increase emissions standards, even traditional manufacturers anticipate electric vehicles playing a big role in the near future.
These are 20 electric cars you can expect to see by 2025:
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
- Impact of AI on Customer Service
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams