RANKED: The Best Airlines In America
But if you want to know how American carriers really stack up, you have to look at the raw data. So that's what we did.
We've created a list of the best airlines within the United States, based on the two most important factors for a trip: an enjoyable flying experience and a timely flight.
For in-flight experience, we relied on J.D. Power & Associates's 2013 North American Airline Satisfaction Study.
For on-time and cancellation ratings, we pulled data from the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS).
Note that this list does not include every American airline. We considered only those for which we had reliable data from both the JD Power survey and the BTS. You'll notice carriers like Spirit, Virgin America, and Hawaiian Airlines are missing.
Read more about our methodology here.
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- Sensex, Nifty scale fresh record highs, rise for 4th day in a row
- Passenger vehicles record 11.3% growth in February 2024, two-wheelers record 35% growth