The top 5 destinations you can visit for paragliding, skydiving, kitesurfing and other adventure sports
- One in every 10 Indian travellers say that they seek an adrenaline rush.
- As adventure sports are turning popular, Booking.com reveals the top 5 places where people can go paragliding, skydiving, and others.
- Here are the top 5 places around the world for adrenaline junkies
Here are the top 5 destinations:
Kalimpong, a Himalayan hill town set in West Bengal, is ranked as one of the top paragliding top destinations by Booking.com travelers.
It has many hotspots for paragliding and
Boituva with dramatic green landscape in São Paulo - is a popular destination for skydiving. And it has a lot more to offer than adventure sports — like watching the birds in flight at the Parque Ecologico Eugenio Walter. It is home to a vast array of birds such as peacocks, swans and Macaws.
Birgi Vecchi, Italy
Located in the province of Trapani, Birgi Vecchi is popular for kitesurfing.
The winds in the move from three directions, North, Northwest and South, creating the perfect conditions to kitesurf. Birgi Vecchi has a variety of kitesurfing schools which aid those who are novices. It also has Lo Stagnone, the ‘Kitesurfing Gym’, a place where travelers can safely practice whilst exploring the waters.
San Pedro, Belize
San Pedro, a town in the southern part of Ambergris Caye, has a vast array of water sports-- scuba diving, snorkeling and dive sites. Its home to exotic sea life and the Great Blue Hole, a marine sinkhole which is (400 feet deep. Its bustling marine life includes various species of sharks-- like Nurse Sharks, Bull Sharks and Hammerhead. Travelers can go for a whale diving trip.
Popular on BI
- Mphasis to provide multi-cloud experiences to customers with VMware Tanzu
- India to benefit from greater trade and investment as Quad countries seek to cut reliance on Chinese goods, says Moody’s
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension expands India operations, ropes in HDFC’s Keki Mistry as senior advisor
- 7 out of 10 cardiac patients can be saved with CPR: Experts
- Inflection Point Ventures’ focus on great founders takes it to Tier 2 & 3 towns
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Rice and Pulses
- IIT Guwahati
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Biggest Billionaires
- Sundar Pichai
- Home Loan
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World