Trump serves another college football team fast food feast to celebrate championship
AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster
- President Trump once again served a fast food feast to a visiting championship football team as he hosted the North Dakota State Bison at the White House on Monday.
- Trump had previously served a similar meal to the Clemson Tigers after their win over the Alabama Crimson Tide in College Football Playoff.
- The banquet of McDonald's and Chick-Fil-A comes at a particularly stressful time for the Trump White House.
President Donald Trump has done it again.With the North Dakota State Bison football team at the White House on Monday to celebrate their seventh FCS title of the past eight years, Trump decided once again to serve a fast food feast to the visiting champions.
During the Tigers' visit, Trump blamed the government shutdown as the reason for the fast food spread, but with the government currently up and running, it appears this time the meal was just what was on the menu.Congratulations to North Dakota State on their 2018 national championship.
On the menu for the North Dakota State Bisons: Chick-fil-A and McDonald's. They're the latest championship team to visit Trump at the White House. Photo by WH pool reporter @HansNichols pic.twitter.com/5Yu5MZUhor- Geoff Bennett (@GeoffRBennett) March 4, 2019
- An American electric car maker explains why it took a different route than Elon Musk’s Tesla, Tata Motors or Mahindra
- Top stocks to watch on January 25
- Andhra ASHA worker's death following Covid jab triggers protest
- Downloadable e-version of voter identity card to be launched on January 25
- Covid-19 test mandatory for guests attending Varun Dhawan's wedding