Victoria's Secret supermodel reveals everything she eats in a day
Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
But being an Angel is a full-time gig; the work doesn't stop once the show is over.
Just in time for New York Fashion Week (which is going on as of now), Elsa Hosk caught up with StyleCaster to fill them in on what she eats in a day.
She doesn't give away exact portions, but it's likely that she exercises ample portion control.
Here's what she told StyleCaster:
Breakfast: She said she ate eggs and bacon.
Lunch: She said she ate a tomato-and-mozzarella panini and lentil soup.
Dinner: She told the website that she went out to eat at a restaurant in New York City's trendy Tribeca called The Greek, and that she ordered a salad with potato, cucumber, and feta cheese, fried cheese, and chicken skewers with a rice pilaf.
She said that's her favorite restaurant. The restaurant indicates if food is vegan, vegetarian, contains fish, or if it is gluten-free. (There appear to be no prices on the site, although it's likely it's quite pricey.)
Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
She divulged a few contradictory diet practices; she said she's been consuming green smoothies for snacks during Fashion Week, and that her favorite snack is "tzatziki and carrots, and smoothies." However, she separately said that she doesn't snack but rather aims to "survive."
Her words, via StyleCaster:
"I don't usually snack at all. I have main meals, and I make sure I eat a lot so I survive to the next meal."
She also is a huge fan of Juice Press, although she told StyleCaster she was not a fan of "juice cleanses without solid food."
Unsurprisingly, she works out a ton.
She told StyleCaster she prefers boxing and basketball, which makes sense. Before she was a Victoria's Secret Angel, she was a basketball player.
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Highest strike rate in IPL 2023: Rahane beats Jaiswal; SKY only Indian in top four
- Godrej Group arm to invest ₹100 crore to acquire material handling equipment to be rented out
- These are must to do activities in Lonavala on your next visit
- Inox Wind gets 150-MW wind energy project from NTPCREL
- RBI’s gold holdings jump over 17% to a whopping ₹2,30,734 crore