Video Of Teens Reading Texts They Sent To Friends Takes An Unexpected Turn
Champions Against Bullying, one of the oldest, International non-profits is passionate about "creating a society where every child has the opportunity to develop, learn and thrive in an environment without fear," to not only raise awareness but to do something about bullying.
The organization provides proven prevention strategies, intervention know-how and immediate practical solutions that address issues unique to bullies, their targets and to bystanders. Established in 2004, CAB brings workshops, programs and award-winning resources for kids from pre-school to high school, as well as for parents, educators, associations and corporations across North America.
Alexandra Penn, Founder, Crisis Intervention Specialist
Leigh Faith-Fujimoto, USA Director
- Gold and silver jewellery to get a lot more expensive
- Indian tycoon Gautam Adani has abandoned a $2.5 billion fundraising effort in his latest setback following a short seller attack on his business empire
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- BoB Q3 profit jumps 75% to ₹3,853 crore
- Adani Enterprises to be dropped from Dow Jones sustainability indices
- Coke Studio returns to India with 50 artistes, 10 new tracks
- OPPO Reno8 T 5G vs Nothing Phone (1): Spec comparison
- Oppo Enco Air3 TWS Buds Review: Looks good, sounds better