Video Of Teens Reading Texts They Sent To Friends Takes An Unexpected Turn
Champions Against Bullying, one of the oldest, International non-profits is passionate about "creating a society where every child has the opportunity to develop, learn and thrive in an environment without fear," to not only raise awareness but to do something about bullying.
The organization provides proven prevention strategies, intervention know-how and immediate practical solutions that address issues unique to bullies, their targets and to bystanders. Established in 2004, CAB brings workshops, programs and award-winning resources for kids from pre-school to high school, as well as for parents, educators, associations and corporations across North America.
Alexandra Penn, Founder, Crisis Intervention Specialist
Leigh Faith-Fujimoto, USA Director
- EPFO adds a net 15.62 lakh members in Dec; 8.41 lakh new subscribers join workforce
- Zee Entertainment reaches out to Sony to revive terminated merger
- India's AI market to touch $17-billion by 2027: Nasscom-BCG report
- Worried about 'forever chemicals' in your water? Try electron-beaming it!
- Wetlands in the icy Arctic have begun releasing 9% more planet-warming methane in the past two decades: study