Virtual reality is already more popular than Nintendo to this one critical audience
Virtual reality headsets like Facebook's Oculus and Sony's PlayStation VR are just hitting the market, but one critical group is already taking it very seriously: game developers.
According this Statista chart based on a survey of 2,000 attendees of the Game Developers Conference, which took place in San Francisco this week, 16% of them are already building games for virtual reality. That's more than the percentage building for Nintendo's two current platforms - the Wii U and the 3DS - combined.
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh