VW's US sales got destroyed in November
Automakers are reporting sales throughout the day. So far, the numbers are coming in below expectations, but VW by far turned in the biggest decline.
The massive dip can be blamed on the emissions-cheating scandal that has shaken the car maker.
In the US, VW halted sales of vehicles that have the types of diesel engines that we found to have cheating software installed.
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore