We looked inside the $100,000 gift bag Oscar nominees take home, and it's beyond extravagant
Getty, Business Insider
The "swag bag" given to Oscar nominees has become a regular part of the awards for years now. The company Distinctive Assets puts together "Everyone Wins" bags for major nominees in the best actor, best actress, best supporting actor, best supporting actress, and best director categories.
The items for the 2017 Oscar nominees total over $100,000 in value and include a wide assortment of both luxury and everyday products - from destination trips to ChapStick. Plus chocolates, jewelry, skin cream, and the more uncommon products like a pelvic exercise tracker and a vaporizer.
So Emma Stone, Viola Davis, Natalie Portman, Ryan Gosling, Damien Chazelle, and more have a lot to look through in their haul this year.
Distinctive Assets sent Business Insider some of the items from this year's bag for a look inside.
Here's everything we checked out in the 2017 "Everyone Wins" gift bag that Oscar nominees will take home:
- Motorola Edge 40 Neo with with vegan leather back hits the Indian market
- Indian aviation regulator suspends Air India's Chief of Flight Safety
- Checkout the ICC Cricket world cup 2023 matches that will be played in Bengaluru
- India temporarily suspends visa services in Canada
- Updater Services sets IPO price band at Rs 280-300/share