We Tried The New Facebook App That Everyone's Hyperventilating About - It's Fantastic
After years of the same-old Facebook mobile experience, the company has taken a bold step into the future.
A couple weeks ago they released their new app for iPhone called "Paper." They're touting it as a news reader product similar to an experience like Flipboard or Feedly, but it actually does a lot more.
In fact, Paper can do pretty much everything that your normal Facebook app can do. Messages, notifications, News Feed, it's all there. You could even make an argument for ditching the old app altogether if you were that big a fan of the new app.
After spending a couple weeks with it, that's exactly what I did, and I'm not turning back.
Produced by Matt Johnston
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x
- After JP Morgan, Indian bonds set to enter other global bond indices; capital raising for infra push to get a boost
- 10 calcium-rich foods to ward Off calcium deficiency
- Amazon introduces next-gen of Echo smart devices with new-age AI