We went to Sears and saw why the company is bleeding cash and nearing death
Sales have been declining for years, and the company is selling off real estate and closing stores to stay afloat.
Analysts say that the stores that remain open are shells of what they once were and that it's only a matter of time before the retailer goes bankrupt.
We visited a Sears store in Richmond, Virginia, to see what is going wrong.
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh