We went to Whole Foods' answer to Trader Joe's to see who does it better - here's the verdict
Business Insider/Dennis Green
- Whole Foods 365 just opened its seventh store, its first on the East Coast.
- 365 is Whole Foods' new chain of budget grocery stores, with a special focus on private labels and lower prices.
- The new store is in a busy part of Brooklyn and competes with nearby Trader Joe's outposts.
- I visited the store on opening day and came away impressed.
True to its name, Whole Foods 365 is a store meant for every day of the year.
Whole Foods just opened its seventh 365-branded store in Fort Greene, Brooklyn. I toured the 30,000-square-foot store the day it opened to take in the sights and sounds and get a feel of what is sure to be a major part of Whole Foods going forward.
Read on to see how Whole Foods 365 differs from both regular Whole Foods stores and its competitors:
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x
- After JP Morgan, Indian bonds set to enter other global bond indices; capital raising for infra push to get a boost
- 10 calcium-rich foods to ward Off calcium deficiency
- Amazon introduces next-gen of Echo smart devices with new-age AI