We went to Whole Foods' answer to Trader Joe's to see who does it better - here's the verdict
Business Insider/Dennis Green
- Whole Foods 365 just opened its seventh store, its first on the East Coast.
- 365 is Whole Foods' new chain of budget grocery stores, with a special focus on private labels and lower prices.
- The new store is in a busy part of Brooklyn and competes with nearby Trader Joe's outposts.
- I visited the store on opening day and came away impressed.
True to its name, Whole Foods 365 is a store meant for every day of the year.
Whole Foods just opened its seventh 365-branded store in Fort Greene, Brooklyn. I toured the 30,000-square-foot store the day it opened to take in the sights and sounds and get a feel of what is sure to be a major part of Whole Foods going forward.
Read on to see how Whole Foods 365 differs from both regular Whole Foods stores and its competitors:
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds