What are the rules to apply for Jio Fiber
- Mukesh Ambani is launching Reliance Jio's 'Jio Fiber' service today.
- He has promised a minimum speed of 100 mbps with prices starting at ₹700.
- Broadband services will come bundled with OTT subscriptions, cable and game streaming.
How to apply for Reliance Jio Fiber connection?
On your mobile phone, PC or laptop, visit the official registration portal of Reliance Jio Fiber
If the location sharing service is enabled, the site will automatically detect your present location. You can add or change your home or office address through a manual entry process also.
Once you have confirmed the address, you will move to the second step. You need to provide the contact details like name, email ID and mobile number. After submitting these details, you will receive an OTP to move to the next step.
AdvertisementThe site will display the address you have given and there will be a home button to land on the Official website of Jio. The site will give you the message that the feasibility of providing the service in your place will be confirmed and the sales representatives will call you.
- Pakistan temporarily shuts down social media amid anti-France protests
- Four charts show how COVID-19 vaccines are being distributed in India
- WATCH: Crystal clear footage of NASA astronauts walking in space, changing out pipes, installing cameras and much more
- boAt secures investment from Qualcomm Ventures – its second fundraising in 2021 after bagging $100 million from Warburg Pincus
- When magicpin got Vijay Raaz to troll CRED